Sunday, May 27, 2012

tools 7

I plan to work with Cecilia Smith (speech/debate NHS) and her class to critique Dramatic prose and my Drama 1 students. 

Content Ojbective: Give useful criticism for acting and  scenes.

Plan to implement: Month of September 2012

Tools to use:   Make videos and post on google docs with chat option among our students from each other's classrooms, we could watch the scenes and then post to give criticisms.Skype would also work with this with recorded/live camera turns on critique

Project Plan::  We will watch the acting entries for upcoming Festival/contest and give critiques. 
this would use any chat/blog program (blogger?) or SKYPE or Google docs

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the idea of you working with Cecilia and class to critique dramatic prose and the drama students. That is brilliant...my hat is off to you...I hope it turns out well for both of you.

    ReplyDelete